Not feeling very great today. Now it became worse after all the blog hopping about.
I still cant connect the router for wireless connection to my laptop. Giving up in the connection. Nothing much to do using the laptop anyway. There isn't any games in it to play. =.=
Spend the whole day trying to figure the connection. End up, I din go causeway point to meet Jhohan and Chong Yee. Sorry. Let's meet up again on the next class gathering. I hope it comes soon! :D
I read magazines when I am bored today with the meddling of the router. There are 2 story books for me to read too. Practically, I should not feel bored at all. I shall just finish up what's there to be done with.
Updating my birthday list. Too bad. No presents for most people. Especially July. I am broke.
Went to friendster after leaving it alone for 3 weeks. Photos unuploaded. Shall try to find friends and add them.
Shall upload photos. Type my post some other day!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment